Re-opening Safety plan
The health of our guests and our employees is always our top priority.
- All employees will undergo health screening before entering the restaurant including temperature checks. Any employees exhibiting symptoms of illness will be required to stay at home.
- Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
- Dosa Corner will continue to operate in regular hours accepting Dine In and Takeout.
- Seating will be available inside.
- Hand Sanitizer is available for all guests upon arrival as well as throughout the restaurant.
- Tables, restrooms and high traffic areas will be sanitized regularly.
- The kitchen and dishwashers will be operating under strict hygiene protocols to avoid cross contamination and reduce the spread of germs.
Seating & Dining Experience:
- We will not be taking reservation at this time.
- Tables of up to six people are available.
- Each table is spaced at least six feet from the next table.
- We ask that guests remain seated for their stay
- Each table has a designated area for your server to stand, distribute and clear. The servers will not stand behind guests at a table.
- Limited single-use menus will be provided per table. The menu is also available online.
We understand that these new protocols will change the way you once visited Dosa Corner, but we hope that everyone who comes to visit our restaurant is willing to play their part in making the experience safe and enjoyable for all. Finally, we want to thank you for your support
Thank you so much for your time and consideration